Five Sure-fire Ways to Sell Your Used Car on Craigslist Cars
Craigslist cars section is where car sellers and buyers from around the world meet virtually. Craigslist is one of the oldest free classified ad sites on the web and it is still a preferred choice of millions of buyers in and outside the US. The clean user interface coupled with easy search options make Craigslist easy-to-use for the buyers and sellers alike. If you want to sell a used car, you should index your car in the appropriate category of the classified website. However, you should do more than just indexing to sell your car quickly and get the best price as well. Here below are five tips on how to sell cars on Craigslist.
1. Add details about your car first. Your prospective buyers would be eager to know the car model, make, whether it is petrol or diesel powered, how many kilometres the car has already run and various other technical and performance-related details. Furnish as much information as you can. Most importantly, tell your buyers why your car is better than other cars advertised on Craigslist cars within the same price range.
2. Take photos of the car. You should first wash and clean your car, apply paint wherever necessary and conceal all other exterior defects to the best possible extent. Take photos from different angles, touch up these photos a little bit using Adobe Photoshop or any other photo-editing software and upload the best of these photos on Craigslist cars. Buyers will first check out the photos to decide whether the car is in good condition or not. Most buyers do that.
Selling used cars through Craigslist classified ads is easy
3. Do your own research and use Google extensively to get an estimation of the current market price of the car you are planning to sell. Craigslist cars section itself features a variety of cars and you should page through the ads to know the competitive prices offered by car dealers and owners. Try to fix the price of your car based on this estimation. For your further understanding, there are actually quite a few factors that determine car prices and the prices of same models also vary largely based on these factors only.
4. Prepare the papers that your prospective buyers will invariably want to leaf through. You should keep all the pertinent documents in proper order including the insurance papers, purchase and leasing history, service records and all the original bills/invoices along with photocopies. Craigslist cars advertising is an easy process itself, but you need to keep the papers ready for further reference of your prospective buyer. Keep in mind that your credibility as a seller also falls when you show your inability to furnish pertaining documents.
5. Provide your contact details. Your phone number, email address and other contact details should be provided with the main ad copy. This is because prospective customers should have myriad queries about your car and anyone willing to buy your used car will try his best to get as much details as he can. Reply to each query patiently and provide correct information. You will surely get a good price for your car using Craigslist cars classified section
Carmax.com is one of the established Craigslist to search new and used cars, research models, and compare cars online. Other like autolotz.com is one of the famous craigslist used cars & craigslist cars parts used in West Coast.
Video – How To Buy And Sell Cars For Profit On Craigslist ?